Why you should choose a Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle...
Every Honda is a product of innovative engineering and quality manufacturing. And only well-maintained Honda models that are less than six years old and have a maximum of 80,000 miles are eligible for certification. The certification process includes:
- An exhaustive 150-point mechanical and appearance inspection, performed by the dealer, to ensure that each vehicle meets Honda Certified Used Cars standards.
- Honda-trained technicians scrutinize all major vehicle systems, including brakes, engine, drivetrain, steering, suspension, tires, wheels, exhaust system and vehicle interior and exterior.
- Dealer technicians recondition any component that does not meet our standards.
- Any component that cannot be reconditioned is replaced with Genuine Honda parts.
- A limited warranty that covers engine and transmission components for up to 7 years/100,000 miles [see dealer for details].